The first minor version of arch2code has been released. This open source SoC development tool currently supports the features listed below. The output code generated by arch2code is all derived from a Single Source of Truth (SSoT).
- Generate constants, types, variables, structures, CSRs (Control States Registers, often referred to simply as registers), and behavioral memories
- Generate interfaces and connectivity
- Generate SystemC headers, and all connectivity
- Generate SystemVerilog packages, modules and all connectivity
- with APB address decode and register access
- Generate architectural block diagrams with rich tooltip content
- Generate txt based specification